Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I watched "Broken Flowers" yesterday


this was a good movie, maybe not my top 20, but still worth to watch. ending was quite unexpected to me... I love the soundtrac already :) one of the best songs is:

The Greenhornes
There Is An End

Words disappear,
Words weren't so clear,
Only echos passing through the night.

The lines on my face,
Your fingers once traced,
Fading reflection of what was.

Thoughts re-arrange,
Familar now strange,
All my skin is drifting on the wind.

Spring brings the rain,
With winter comes pain,
Every season has an end.

I try to see through the disguise,
But the clouds were there,
Blocking out the sun (the sun).


There's an end,
There's an end,
There's an end,
There's an end,
There's an end.

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Agnieszka said...

Last scene... black out... Music starts... My first impresion: I put hopes instead of flowers.
I love this film.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger pszemo said...

I put it on the one shelf with "Lost in Translation". A.Nyone have seen it?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Agnieszka said...

Yeap, I've seen it, when being abroad, and lost in translation on my own :)
I guess it would be on my top twenty movies list.
Best :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home